ATLANTA, GA – SpotGenie Partners, LLC, the Atlanta-based digital advertising delivery network, has updated their proprietary quality control software, SpotCheck, which automatically checks a TV commercial to ensure it is compliant with the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation (CALM) Act. The Commission-adopted “loudness law,” which requires commercials to have the same average volume as the programs they accompany, goes into effect on December 13, 2012, 1 year after the date of its adoption, giving broadcast television stations and pay TV providers until this date to be in full compliance. Congress directed the FCC to establish CALM to...
FASTCODER digitally prepares files for stations, automatically transcoding any master file to the specs of each station. Automation + Human.
ATLANTA, GA – SpotGenie Partners, a privately-held, Atlanta-based digital advertising delivery network, has created the revolutionary new software, FASTcoder, designed to streamline how TV stations across the country receive and play TV commercials. FASTcoder digitally prepares a file for a station more efficiently than any delivery process to date. Each television station has its own requirements for receiving TV commercials and these requirements vary by filetype and formatting. SpotGenie’s FASTcoder automatically transcodes any master file to the specific requirements of each station. It even automates the creation of closed captioning, which speeds the process and lowers costs. What’s more, FASTcoder can do all of...
- SpotGenie Completes Integration with WideOrbit
- Cross-Check answers the mystery to the question “what happened to our commercial after it was sent to the stations”?
- Spotgenie integrates ad management and delivery program with AD-ID, the official ad coding system of the 4A’s and the ANA.
- SG Mobile, Spotgenie’s free app, is our ‘on the go’ ad distribution order entry system: easy order entry, real-time order status updates, video file previewing + track ad deliveries.
- FrAN ad distribution/tracking hub links franchise organizations & their franchisees to television/radio stations + 3rd parties.