ATLANTA – August 11, 2021 – SpotGenie Partners, LLC, a leading provider of digital media services to the advertising, entertainment, and broadcast industries, has completed the integration between their video ad management and delivery platform and WideOrbit, the market leader in broadcast TV and radio inventory and revenue workflow management. This integration will allow end-to-end electronic transfer of material instructions from SpotGenie’s “Blaze” agency traffic generation/distribution system to WideOrbit’s Electronic Material Instructions module for WO Traffic, the company’s flagship ad sales and commercial operations platform. WideOrbit’s Electronic Material Instructions module automates the receipt of new and revised material instructions from...
- SpotGenie Completes Integration with WideOrbit
- Cross-Check answers the mystery to the question “what happened to our commercial after it was sent to the stations”?
- Spotgenie integrates ad management and delivery program with AD-ID, the official ad coding system of the 4A’s and the ANA.
- SG Mobile, Spotgenie’s free app, is our ‘on the go’ ad distribution order entry system: easy order entry, real-time order status updates, video file previewing + track ad deliveries.
- FrAN ad distribution/tracking hub links franchise organizations & their franchisees to television/radio stations + 3rd parties.